The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Just want to tell you that this is aweful in so many ways, I wouldn't normally comment so harshly but its just motion tween, boring dialogue and has a pretty poor argument for why the Minecraft community is balls (i.e. they think building will get them laid?).

Pickilow the Plop 7-9 Pickilow the Plop 7-9

urm

it was pretty bad. There was a not so good story line and you had to click to read everything. Why not have some voice acting if you don't have a microphone you could have used computer voices like the clock crew. The graphics were bad too but if you did some more animation and voice acting it could be much much better.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

1: Only a retard wouldn't get the story
2: I have a Microphone and I might take you're advice
3: The Animation is Good!

Death in Land of Encantos Death in Land of Encantos

awesome

Well done that was some pretty sick stuff, great animation skills and i loved the music mixed with the scenes of exploding brains. awesome!!! its an outrage that this animation's score isn't over 3.

Just About Every Day Just About Every Day

:) and :(

funnish but not really one joke about pedafilia and nothing else isnt much but i liked it as much as i could

TR-COOLGUY responds:

Alright.

MaxFamilyVacation-Trailer MaxFamilyVacation-Trailer

good concept

its cool. i liked the animation and everything but not the greatest thing ive seen so 5

NoNameGirl responds:

Thanks.
It's my first movie so it isn't that great.
I will ameliorate with more practice.

skate animation tutorial1 skate animation tutorial1

usefulish

its a good idea showing step by step animation of scenes or actions that might be difficult so nice job submitting this but i think you should improve your animating skills a bit and enter a little more into your flash submitions but all in all alright nice one.

sistem69 responds:

Thanks and yes ur right but ill improve on the next one.