Adventure of Salt and Pep Adventure of Salt and Pep

not bad

The graphics were pretty bad but the coding was good, the idea of your health being displayed as the amount of salt was very awesome. You could improve the story line with images and maybe an animated cutscene though. You could improve the graphics too but apart from that it was awesome :)

Bouncy Bob Bouncy Bob

awesome

I really liked the way bob rolled everywhere :), the graphics of the levels were amazing and the controls were simple. The opening animation was pretty good and the music is nice well done.

Joe's Minor Adventure Joe's Minor Adventure

cool game

it was addictive, interesting and fun. Simple controls and simple story mechanisms made this game clear and fun awesome keep making these games!

Grasshopper Yuichi Grasshopper Yuichi

Awesome

Simple concept but a very addictive one, well done. I really liked the graphical style, the jumping mechanism and the audio was very nice.

Looming Looming

Amazing

I loved this so much. It had something forcefully gripping I think it was the lack of information and the way the story was told only through discovery. The 1-bit style is very unique and looks great. The lack of direction was also a unique and very realistic especially for the way you wanted the game to be about a imprint of a culture and society.

I loved the description of science from the Lorem which showed the beauty of different sciences with a mist of religious praise and the also realistic and so true it was almost funny descriptions of science from the Seecha.

I am a very big fan of your games and I look forward to future releases.

Earth Last Defender Earth Last Defender

Awesome

I really like this and feel it has a lot of potential but needs to be seen as an experimentation.

I really liked the graphics and the enemies are very creative.

You can improve by adding friction to the aircraft's movement, maybe some rotation as well when you move in the forward and backward directions. Maybe add a small story line nothing serious just some text and some slightly animated illustrations and some humor. Something I also noticed is not being able to shoot the enemy projectiles. Another thing to look into is the improvement/ upgrades and purchase of weapons and armour, or perhaps allow the player to create their own aircraft by using a drag and drop interface.

Overall it was pretty good as an experimentation (which is why I'm giving you 10 stars as I'm rating it as an experimentation) but not great as a standalone game and by no means complete.

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

excellent

this tutorial is brilliant and incredibly professional. you have really put in a massive amount of work and detail into this, well done. it has everything a good tutorial should have. step by step instructions with examples at every step as well as having a load of extra information about everything you could possibly need to know. absolutely brilliant.

p.s. i bet you do get to be a colourist for marvel really soon

oh and i know money might not have been on your mind but im sure if you had put an ad like a mochi ad on this you would have a nice amount.

Wavechan responds:

Aw, thanks very much :) :) :) I'm glad my work shows. I was pecking at this for over 2 weeks... maybe even longer if you count the drawings themselves. @_@!

Oh... money wasn't on my mind at all ^^ But thank you for the suggestion :)!!

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

hey man

i know this doesn't have anything to do with your flash submission but i was just wondering how much money you get from that advertisement at the beginning of your flash and also where did you get it from?

oh and btw your flash is very impressive especially for your age well done it looks like you've got a good future ahead of you.

MichaelJ responds:

The advertisement is from mochiads.com. I have made a couple hundred dollars from it, and it's still adding up!

Off The Head! Off The Head!

nice one

pritty cool stuff i enjoyed it alot submit some more stuff!