The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Just want to tell you that this is aweful in so many ways, I wouldn't normally comment so harshly but its just motion tween, boring dialogue and has a pretty poor argument for why the Minecraft community is balls (i.e. they think building will get them laid?).

Pickilow the Plop 7-9 Pickilow the Plop 7-9

urm

it was pretty bad. There was a not so good story line and you had to click to read everything. Why not have some voice acting if you don't have a microphone you could have used computer voices like the clock crew. The graphics were bad too but if you did some more animation and voice acting it could be much much better.

BanglaBoy96 responds:

1: Only a retard wouldn't get the story
2: I have a Microphone and I might take you're advice
3: The Animation is Good!

Death in Land of Encantos Death in Land of Encantos

awesome

Well done that was some pretty sick stuff, great animation skills and i loved the music mixed with the scenes of exploding brains. awesome!!! its an outrage that this animation's score isn't over 3.

Adventure of Salt and Pep Adventure of Salt and Pep

not bad

The graphics were pretty bad but the coding was good, the idea of your health being displayed as the amount of salt was very awesome. You could improve the story line with images and maybe an animated cutscene though. You could improve the graphics too but apart from that it was awesome :)

Bouncy Bob Bouncy Bob

awesome

I really liked the way bob rolled everywhere :), the graphics of the levels were amazing and the controls were simple. The opening animation was pretty good and the music is nice well done.

Joe's Minor Adventure Joe's Minor Adventure

cool game

it was addictive, interesting and fun. Simple controls and simple story mechanisms made this game clear and fun awesome keep making these games!

I found a flower I found a flower

Diabolical

I really like this :)

The contrast of the beauty of the flower and the evil emulating from the demon hand is pretty satisfying. Also I really like the very vibrant colours of the flower.

My favourite part of this piece is the rolling blue mountain valley with the jagged edges and the fresh dew.

Awesome Thomahawk, please make more

thomahawk responds:

Wow, Thanks for the great respons! And I will make more ;)